Tuesday 1 December 2009

FOREVER Daddy's GIRL

I'm in a bad mood right now, so f-ing bad, and so exhausted coz i was being tormented over and over again. Anyway I have to blog this before my backbone goes all soft.

Daddy is always vehemently against the things that I love. Hv no idea why he's always doing that. Daddy still thinks that I'm too young to make any big decision in my life. Still his little baby in a cradle. How many times I have tried persuading daddy to give me the honor of an adolescent, NO, an adult.

Time and again, he always reminded me the mistake I had done, but it was PAST TENSE, nothing more now. I'm different now. He knows that. Mummy knows that.

ALWAYS terrorizing my decision. How am I to move forward if he keeps doing this. And now, he wants to tie me up here, in MSIA, forcing me back into my Bachelor's uni to further studies for god sake I HATE THAT PLACE, not my UNI, but that place and people DISGUST me already. I don't want to go back. *puke puke* Then daddy wants me to go penang, johor. WHY WHY? I DON'T WANT. Previously we compromised once. I finish my wtf BACHELOR and he let me choose my own GRADUATE studies. Now he's ignoring it, once again! Last time he already tipu me once into that bachelor now he wanna tipu me again. I was hopeless disappointed when daddy mention it after lunch, AGAIN. ALWAYS SPLASHING COLD WATER when i don't need any! I had been a good girl, always listening to him, why wouldn't he give me the chance to get hold of myself, my way?! It's not that I go on all different ways against him. It's not that I go wearing bunny suits, or even bikinis, dancing stupid snake dances, shaking like a whore in clubs. *no offense* I JUST WANT TO CHOOSE A SUBJECT THAT CONFORMS TO MY AREA OF INTEREST.

My voice quivered when I talk to daddy earlier, tears threaten to fall down my cheeks. I couldn't tahan the volume of my voice anymore and raised it a little. Daddy knew and quickly say, "All right, if that's what you want." Then I stampede to my room, upstairs. Crying all the way *tears*. I felt SOOOO bad now for making daddy sad. SOOOO bad that I didn't listen to daddy. I want to apologize to daddy but my ego is eating everything right now. I suddenly feels like a kiddo again. SIGH

14 comments:

loner said...

so which field do u really wan to go?

Jia Huey said...

lonerrrrrrr ..... dats dah worse thing u can ask here. stab u wif a fork!! piakk...

ill tell u in private, next time okie. tsk tsk

Jia Huey said...

eh wat's rong with comments?
one last try ; based on memory.

lonerrrrrrr..... dah worse thing u can do is to ask me this ques here. Stab you with a fork!! piakkk...

ill tell you next time privately ok? tsk tsk

loner said...

sure. if u nt continueing wad u studied, go for MBA if u wanna go commercial. any company tat do business will take u. other than tat, industrial certificate is the best lottery

Jia Huey said...

MBA? i nid couple of yrs of working experience, at least dats wat i believe in.

Industrial cert? apee tu?

Fang Chin said...

Apa lu mau buat? Haha

Jia Huey said...

Fang Chin , ur testing my kitchen utensils is it? Ill rmb to show u my collection whn we yum char ok? tsk tsk

loner said...

haha not really nowadays. it helps if u have working experience, but not necessary.

Jia Huey said...

wht i meant was, in my opinion, having working experience beforehand wld make one understand the subj better.

seems like ur thinking of doing mba too. u havent tell me wic field are you working in yet.

loner said...

i'm in IT field, but sometimes i do consultation and training for part time. i've chosen to on practical side so i go for industrial cert, as i'm nt good in management. have a look on these http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professional_certification there's plenty more that is nt listed.

Jia Huey said...

IT field? lol. now im thinking prolly u've taught me before. So ur a freelance trainer. No bonded company? Do u hv IM or any sort? MSN or YM will do. add me at my addr alrite. tsk tsk

.shi. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
loner said...

added :)

Jia Huey said...

lol. i havent even tell u my addr yet.

let me check if ur email addr is loner@hotmail.com. LOL