Thursday 26 November 2009

Beauty and the BEAST!!!!


I couldn't control myself. I will burst if I don't tell this to someone. My friends are all working now and I'm the only slacking one. When all of them came back complaining how tired they were at work today, I couldn't hold back but to tell them how "goyang-ing kaki" my day was. Sarcastic. I did that on purpose. Who ask you to brag? Stupid. Anyway, back to the topic. Was fb-ing earlier and came across a friend's status. Bunch of hooligans I got to knw few months back. ERRR ..... it's all right to say la. Don't think they will notice this. tsk tsk. SHIT. I alwis have a hard time concentrating on one topic. BACK BACK.

Well, yeah status. I was dead surprised. Went thru the guy and the girl's profile. ONE WORD. wtf. Beauty and the Beast only happens in fairytales. Ya la, although I'm a beauty and my ex a BEAST also. It's stupid, real stupidddd. C'mon I'm pissed because he tripled-play. And with that looks of his? Not fair! YOu should hv seen the guy. Esp when he eats. Takde table manners one, and what ever that comes out from his mouth. Every sentence is inserted with one or even two vulgar words. NO. I'm not the same. My wtf used here does not relate to the swear expression of "what the fuck". I kind of got infected by some friends and esp COUSINS who thinks that wtf equals to only letter w t f which does not mean anything at all. wtf is infectious. ANYWAY, I just couldn't stop myself from gossiping now. NOthing else better to do. Don't bitch if you see this. As though you're a saint and never bitches. BIG DURH. Am I violating fb's policy by commenting out here? NAH who cares.


Beauty and the BEASTTTTT - My favourite FAIRYTALE

12 comments:

Eliot said...

Upload a photo of you exbeast and I'll help you butcher him on this blog! lol

loner said...

o u removed ur chocochat box haha. btw back to beauty n the beast, sometimes this is reality in life. ppl might have other things they going after other than looks. but i cant hold myself but to lol when u say "takde table manner" haha that is unacceptable

Jia Huey said...

Elliot , he totally looks like the beast in the fairytale. NOoooway. I like that fairytale beast. He's nothing more than a vain beast. LOL

Jia Huey said...

hey loner, havent hear frm u. hws things? nah its here. I remove it to customize some stuff, to make it compatible with my blog theme.tsk tsk.

noway. i dont mean he's nt gd looking dats y im against him. nyway i dono wat they see in him. pukee

loner said...

yea i was away for short time period for holiday to recharge myself so that i can walk a longer path. i learn tat from japanese drama which i love.commenting on blogspot via my phone is cacat so i decided to text here again after i'm back.

Jia Huey said...

holiday? awww.... thats so nice. whr did you go?

ur a jap drama lover? i assume you watch anime as well? tsk tsk

loner said...

haha i din have much time after i move-on on my life. things just got busier. din have time for anime but i got some tat i wanna watch haha. haha ok my so call holiday is just being away from being reachable by my superior haha.i'm still in town but doin my own stuff.i hope he dun 1 day open his browser and magically this page loaded and i'll b dead meat :D

Jia Huey said...

move-on? pergi mane? got so bz not? i edy labelled by frens as "goyang-kaki"-er. Intro job.

bleach is the best anime. bt i stopped watching d. waste time.

u better bkful. RMB my blogs' gona live on for another 100 years? *tosssss* he'll come ufta u wif a FORK.

loner said...

haha i've got a bigger fork! Use it when i cook. I'm sure i can defense using my fork, or my other utensils haha. i'm safe!

Jia Huey said...

LOL. kungfu film arrr now? cook? awww so sweet. hey loner, ur a girl?

loner said...

haha I'm a guy, sorry to disappoint u :p

Jia Huey said...

A guy that cooks. Sweeter. lol.