Wednesday 16 December 2009

Crab !

I'm always allergic towards lots of food. Crabs being the main culprit! When I was young, daddy always buy us Crab fried Meehoon and I never fail to puke in the toilet every time I ate it. Yeah thats why I hate it everyitme they have seafood at banquet. And sharkfin! Cause it always comes with crab meat. And my body burns everytime I take a sip. But I still eat it anyway. Cause it's Shark Fin!! LOL.

Then one day daddy brings us to a chinese restaurant. Ordered crab and I well, decided to give it one last try. HOLY! From that day onwards, I loves crab! So we took it each and every weekend. That day daddy had a long-time-no-see gathering with few uncle friends, telephone called and booked in advance - crabs. And it turn out to be this huge crab with the enormous and yummy claws - my favourite!




Isn't the claw huge? It was already lying across my plate.



Had to ask help from er ge to break it open. Mmmm,,, licking-finger delicious!

1 comments:

loner said...

ou u like crab? there's 1 restauran in IOI puchong, nw offer RM19 1kg of crab. i tried and its nice! u can give it a try too