Wednesday 2 December 2009

Beauty and the BEAST PART2

It is so tiring to think about these people. So I totally brushed them out of mind up till a friend called, the victim of Beauty and the BEAST.

I was roaring with anger, cursing and swearing at the back of my head, however dissipates after an hour.

Sat myself down, listened to my favourite song and meditated *slap, kick, tear them apart*. In case I go to the kitchen and retrieve a pair of fork and spoon, and start kungfu-ing.

Talking bout the spoon, I rmb my ex biting a spoon awwww sooo cute ... and I went telling my friends how cute he looked with that spoon. They looked at me as if Im crazy.

Back to when my friend called, *was surprised to receive her call*, but anyway it was 3 in the evening and I was lazing on bed , too lazy to pick up calls.

So called her back and she was telling me bout the sales in town etc etc.

And dis thing surfaced, whn she told me she has a BF. HOLY SHIT.

I was surprised and asked if dah BF is the ex-BEAST. NOLA of coz. The BEAST is wif another beauty. wth he thinks he's ROMEO meh. Den she started blurting out, how f-ing the ex treated her. Even have the guts to KISS another gurl in front of her. (in dah club). In short, dont let ur ROMEO go to clubs wtf. ahhahahahaha. MUTHA *cough* F*****. Uncivilized BAS *cough cough* TERDS. How far can a guy goes disrespecting women? So low-level.

Den she blah bout being frens wif the X wtf.

I was raging with fire laaa, however numb ufta that.

Thinking bck, evybody do STUPID things.

Since she has already moved on, *dats what she said, and which I refuse to believe* However wishing her, her rightful happiness.

0 comments: