Wednesday 2 December 2009

What is Loving JJ ?

A lot of ppl came asking wat JJ meant, a few interrogated, sniggered when I explained. That's annoying. wth.

Insulted my intelligence dat how the heck I, no WE, came up with such cute initials. Jealous bunch.

Ok, so I've decided to dedicate the entire page to clarify what the initials meant. JJ are two different names. As you guys already knew, Im Jia H*** and my darling Jin ***, ppl call him Jim anyway. And we have a dog, puppy to be exact and wanted to name puppy to represent the both of us. So we came up with JJ, the initials of our name.

Puppy JJ is very cute, and reacts well to the name, JJ. Although puppy JJ listens to daddy more than mummy (in this case, me and jim). From the way Jim treats puppy JJ makes me feels like he's a daddy, a good daddy. And this mummy J just plays with puppy JJ most of the time. So it makes us a happy threesome family.

But anyway, daddy J decided to leave PUPPY JJ with mummy J and mummy J fell sick becoz mummy J is allergic to PUPPY JJ. wth. It sounds weird using third party's name. And well, PUPPY JJ has got lotsa fur and so I couldn't stand and asked daddy J to bring PUPPY JJ back home.

In the end, daddy J kept playing with PUPPY JJ at home and ignores me. And i MISSED PUPPY JJ and daddy J so much dat I kept scolding daddy J everytime I talk to him on the phone.



  Puppy JJ. Our little Precious. Damn cute rite? Some ppl say its a toy and thinks that I'm conning them watsoever. *rolling eyes*  It's a real puppy for god's sake.


This is Daddy J. Looks like he's strangling Puppy JJ. *hiccups*



Last but not least, the Queen of the family, Mummy J. I'v just gotten out of bed and didn't want a camera shoot of my lazy look. Daddy J couldn't get a good shot of me. Serves you right.


And since I've started rattling about JJ and history, the nxt thing i did was to ransack my room for the all other JJ stuff that's in my possession.


This box here is made by daddy J on our 100th day celebration. Why? Because he doesn't have money to buy me a gift so he ended up stealing this box from his kitchen. Decorated the box with all the glow-in-the-dark stickers. It's supposed to be a clock, wth, a music-box with a clock. But when I put it on the plane back from Korea, the custom thinks there's smthing valuable hidden inside *rolling eyes* so they ransacked my baggage and damage it. wth

 
The ring on the right is our JJ ring. He keeps one and I keeps one too. A lot of ppl say it looks very "lou toh" becoz its gold instead of silver gold. But it's very popular in Korea. Ppl thr buy gold instead of silver gold.

I wanted a necklace so he got me one.

And the earring's a gift from the shop coz we spent a lot. But I lost one back here in Msia. wtf

It's taking me wtf long to upload these pics and I'm getting really pissed. Ill just skip and do this another time.

Oh and daddy J is serving the army now. So sad

0 comments: