Thursday 3 December 2009

Saturday Madness

Couldn't sleep ..... again. This is sooo not happening. SO , I ve decided to upload more pics. See how long it's gonna take this time.

5 MINS. wth. why in the world it took me an hour earlier? ape la ni.

Anyway, scroll at ur own risk.



===============================================

First and foremost, as u can see, it's my PROFILE PIC! How entertaining. tsk tsk





Done with the front pose. Now the side pose. Smileesss ^^




Oh god, another try. The previous failed. Show me a V




Satisfied. Next comes the serious one. Oh the aunty opposite me's looking. Prolly thinking wth nuts these gals are doing. You can't blame the young ... lol




I wasn't aware of this. But anyway Litheng started to hide. Giving me all the space to take my bhb shots.




OK! So i've decided to go for another front shot. This time with a prawn. I was chattering away to litheng and peisze and held the prawn for 30 mins long. Poor prawn. 





Last shot. The three of us. LT and PS must have been so relieved that it's over.



Dinner was so good dat night, I ate dam a lot, and everybody at the table was so polite and ladylike. *cough cough* I'm the most shallow person you ever see on that table. Jeez, thinking back, they must had rolled their eyes for like a thousand times. *who cares* tsk tsk

2 comments:

loner said...

nice pics, u r pretty natural in front of camera. I'll b like a frozen frankenstein haha

Jia Huey said...

Yeah "pretty natural". lol. ur not that bad la.