Thursday 20 August 2009

~Our Love Story~

Having a long-distance relationship is really not an easy thing. You tend to miss him so much that you come to having sleepless nights. Well, it had not been that case for me. At least not now I guess. This couple of days, I had been crying a lot at nights. It happens when I missed him greatly throughout the night, and when he called, my tears just poured down with me repeating how much I have missed him that night. And I never wanted to let him end the call, trying so hard at times dragging the conversation longer so he wouldn't wish me good nights and I could continue listening to his soft voice. Sometimes conversations ended with fights and I would cry for a couple of hours, got mad at him for treating me like this, send him loads of text messages blaming him so I could get back at him. He would apologize the next day, and my world spin round and round again.

We took 2 months falling in love, 7 months being together, 8 months parting from each other, and probably a few more years waiting for each others return. Sometimes I would even question myself, will 7 months of love worth 7 years of waiting? What will happen in between? Will he leave me one day? What will I do then? And everything seems so ridiculous because right at this moment, he's my precious and we belongs to each other.

I never regret loving him, Because I only regret I could not be right beside him, supporting him. But sometimes I thought this separation are meant to be for the both of us, because so will bring our heart closer, this separation puts the test on us.

I have threaten him a few times, to leave him. But never uttering the two words. But once, I became weak, and wanted to give up, and it was him, he who brought us back together once again. It was a short period of time, but had taken my soul away.

Darling, I am sorry. Will you forgive me once again for being so weak? I love you.

0 comments: