Wednesday 22 July 2009

Resume or Bed?

Which seems appetizing? Resume or bed? I'm going two thumbs up for bed, bit my lips, held one back and put another for resume. Why? What's wrong? My thoughts :Who wouldn't go for bed?: , it's salivating, appetizing, inviting. Before i rattle on and on, I would just have to stick on to resume for the rest of the hour, modify an existing one, and quickjump to bed ASAP! Yes! why? why? With the ongoing, useless debate of resume and bed? Firstly, I'm terribly emotional now to start with. I sat in front of the computer, a U-shaped T-bone, two puffy eyes, a far-away sweet paradise. Secondly, I'm stuck. With what? With work, homework, assignments, projects, blogs, fb, tweets, ongoing list. Who said students are enjoying life? Try coming back to this? One of these days I'm so going to start the debate on "Work or studies". Thirdly, going for a walk-in interview in 2 days. No certificates, no resume, no nothing. Just me, and my mouth. So WHO AM I TO CONVINCE? Well no cursing, one thing for sure. So i'm going for resume. And this goes to the end of today.

0 comments: