Sunday 23 August 2009

What do you think LOVE is?

There are thousands of songs, movies out there singing about love, sweet and sour at times. Some heart-breaking, while giving you the strength when you need it. Couples that are in love smiled listening to them, those heart-broken cried when they go near it.

I have met many that were once head-over-heels over each other. Everything was perfect, love was in the air. But once you turn your head, the other half turned their backs, and walk away. Their hearts followed, and you cried towards the night, begging for their return. But hearts made of stones, will never ever spare another moment for you. Days turned into nights; eyes swollened; hearts painfully throbbing asking for forgiveness; and in the end, nothing matters anymore.

I could not understand; what love meant to them; those hearts made of stones. I felt hurt. Because I couldn't help her. And I know, she suffered. She might still have sleepless nights, eyes bore into the dark; thinking what she might have done wrong to be treated this way. Probably she had done something that made him left her, without a goodbye, just ignorance. My friend, wouldn't you want to get an explanation, at the very least? And leave the past back, once and for all? Because, for a woman, you deserve a better man. Someone who would love you as much as you did. Because, when a man changed, he is not who he was anymore, and do not hope for his return, for he will break your heart once again.

I am in no position to comment nor criticize. Because I wasn't in your shoes, and you definitely would know better, than to drag on a meaningless relationship.

You once had that love, and loved deeply. You both knew, what you both once had. And let it remain as a beautiful memory in your hearts. Let it go, so that you could once live again. I wish you happiness, and I will always be here for you.

0 comments: