Friday 21 August 2009

426 days being together - Part2

Over the time, we studied together. He taught me his language, and I taught him mine. He would stand await for me whenever I am having classes. We would then head to lunch together. I grew fatter over time and could not fit into my tight jeans. He would then console me, telling me alls right, for he loves me for who I am, and not what I am. I fell in love once again.

Then it was time he wanted to introduce me to his parents. I met them and they liked me but did not know. Then he told them and they were shocked; for he is the eldest son in the family and have many responsibilities to fulfill. But religion remain as the biggest obstacle, for they are faithful Christian believers. I told him to “trust” and “be patient” because I have faith that our parents will trust us too in the future.


Our last day together, he did not send me off because he could not bear to see me leave. on the night before my departure, we talked, cried and laughed for hours till our eyes were swollen and our voices hoarsed. Tissues lied across the floor. That night, his parents treated me to dinner and we hugged before I left.

We fought when we were angry, laughed when we were happy, and we were always there for each other when we were having our hardtimes. We had love for 426 days, and it will always be the same for the next and forever the next 426 days.

3 comments:

loner said...

"2 months falling in love, 7 months being together, 8 months parting from each other" is not easy. The precious 426 days will remain as part of ur past. I've read and seems that u both have made a decision. Be strong and tough for the following days. Ppl around u will support u.

Jia Huey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jia Huey said...

It is not easy to part. But if you believe in it, everything will turn out well in the end. I have a friend who told me about the "Law of attraction", where it could be used to apply to everything in life, including love. I believe my love. Thank you for the support.