Friday 21 August 2009

426 days being together - Part1

The day we met, he taught me the meaning of love, I who thought love was just as simple as telling each other, "I love you". I was wrong because from then I learnt that love is about "trust" "forgiveness" "understanding".

The first time I felt touched, when he chose to love and protect me from far. Because he knows that I will be going back one day. I could not bear to see him in pain alone, So i decided that we will face this, together.

Our first date was at the Park. The weather turned cold suddenly and he put his jacket over me but shivered himself. Tears formed in my eyes and I then held his hands, to give him warmth. I felt shy and my cheeks turned from pink to red. He then tightened his grip and my heart beat faster and harder and would not stop no matter how hard i've tried.

0 comments: