Thursday 16 July 2009

I am afraid of your THOUGHTS

What do most ppl fear in life? Prolly you might have minor fears. Some have phobias. Some are too afraid that they push it back into their mind. But brains are very unique. The more you try to disguise yourself, the more you will reveal. Outsiders might not notice the tiny difference in you. Don't expect them to, because they are not you.

What am I afraid of ?? I do not have to crack my brains up or bring it to the operating table to do experiments on them; because my brain alerts me, and even played around with my hormones to send me information. Sometimes it heats up my blood temperature, causing my heart to thump hard against my chest. Then, I know my fear.

It is a bad experience not to listen to your brains. Or to un-acknowledge them; no matter in what sense. Why Einstein became Einstein?? Or L.D.Vinci became L.D.Vinci?? Why are you even thinking of being one of them? Lastly, why you can't just be solely yourself?

These days, I understood what was my biggest fear. And what most of the people out there who are facing the similar problems. I am afraid of YOU. Yes, you are reading it right! IT IS YOU. I talk to make you happy, write to make you satisfied, afraid to make you look bad, fear to tell you who I am. Today, I am taking off my mask, so I could live; in a world so perceptual, so judgemental. What about you?

0 comments: