Sunday 19 July 2009

A day with Music

Slept throughout the night. Haven't had such a good sleep in the week. Well, what could I say? Feeling there are lots of thing yet to do. Doesn't have the time to relax. Paradise aren't here yet. However, today i decided to lay my fingers on piano. Which I ... yes .. procrastinated throughout previous years. There's this thump in my heart, a little painful, of the memories I used to have with my mentor. He's the best mentor I have ever met. Unfortunately, he have to return to his country years ago. He taught me with all his heart. Never held back his skills. He was so stern, yet so kind. The first thump came, when I realized I might have disappoint him. The second thump came, when I doesn't know where to meet him anymore. I miss you, prof. A lot. I want to repay the kindness you gave me. I want the chance again to prove to you that I am good and your effort are not in vain. Could I see you again? Music and you .....

0 comments: