Thursday 26 November 2009

Why you blog ??


It's trendy to blog. You are a loser if you don't. LAME, SOoooo LAME. Earlier my bff complained that my blog is not BIMBO enuf. Too emo, too serious. wtf wtf. Then of course la I told her to show me what's the x-rated bimbo blogsss. You know, I don't like to be chinchai with things that I'm seriously obsessed with, which daddy always say it's 3-minutes hot, like hot fast food. But anyhow, I go peeping into those blogs she mentioned, and wtf, I start finding excuses la. So free arrr those ppl? Nothing else better to do is it?

NO offense. It's annoying to see some ppl blogging so amazingly, with beautiful photos, gadgets, colorful pages. But the problem now is, I have trouble looking away from those blogs. Eyes glued, backside glued, mouth wide-open. Ya la, some ppl have got no trouble expressing. MEeeeee??? Of coz I dont too. BUT la dis guy say that my mouth and my brain process at a different time. WTH? So sometimes I just keep my mouth shut, jaga image a little bit mar. piuuttt. SEE? EMO again.

I get frustrated when ppl say I talk or laugh too loud. Like yesterday, when I was telling my koko over some cheap skate stuff, and I got excited, jumping up and down, he have the nerve to cut me off midway telling me that I talk too wtf loud. pisssseddd. Noise pollution smr. Papa's TV is even noisier, louder. My level of frequency cannot cover that ok? He's not the first to tell me this. But what could you do if you cannot control your excitement. Understand "excited"? Get a dictionary if you don't. E X C I T E D. There, I spelt it out for you already. Again, I HATE IT WHEN YOU SAY I TALK TOO LOUD. It's annoying.

Since I've started on this topic, I might just elaborate a little bit more. O yeah, another one another one. I hate it when people pushes my head, either you use your two fingers or even three. It looks stupid when your head gobble to the left and right and back to position. I find this immensely rude. So stop it.

I'll save the rest for another day. Plus I don't have photos to post now.

2 comments:

loner said...

Its alright to express urself, wadever way u feel comfortable.some ppl just too quite or care too much about ppl's view and lost their originality. About blog, mayb u choose to use words rather than picture. Dun worry, history proofed tat words stay longer, like newspaper with less picture last for centuries compare to comic with more pictures :)

Jia Huey said...

LOL. Not bad! u compared my blog to a n/paper. I ll expect glorysanity to live on for another 100 years. *Toss drinks*