Thursday 12 November 2009

JJ's 11.11

I was to jot this in yesterday, on the 11th day of the 11th month. A day meant for young couples. Doesn't it seem like it? "11" + "11". Definitely some scheme to make money *lol*

I misses this. Where we couldn't even stop arguing, on a day like this. I woke up early that day, heart-poundering, waiting for J. Rearranged my gift, tried making it as artistic as possible, for him and secretly hide it in the cupboard *smiling*. He reached and I pretended to just woke up from sleep; too tired to get out from bed; and asked him to get me something from the cupboard *its lame.hehe*. He opened it, looked at the lower shelves and said "What?". Ok, this totally went wrong. It was suppose to be romantic! Yeah, So I have to repeat myself, and told him to look at the Correct shelf *Rolling my eyes*. He looked, stunned, and turned round to smile. Sat down on the floor, started to open the package and eat. Hey, what about me? Yeah, I was waiting for MYYY present!! I kept silent through the hour, waiting for a SURPRISE. He said it was in his scooter, downstairs. All right! WOO HOO. Quickly got dressed to go lunch. Stood by his scooter, waiting for my prez. He took out an ugly-looking junk, those "Rocky" stuff you could get at the market. And it was bought in a bulk of 5, with endless cellaphane wrapped round it. This is so not happening... Yeah, I did look at him, looking stunned. He started to explain, I wouldn't listen, WOULDN'T BELIEVE. I just didn't want to talk to him. I was raging with fire. Words started to spit out by itself, "How not romantic, you said you have a surprise, this is not happening" goes on and on. Finally, He said "My dad ate it." I turned to look at him, mouth widely-open and before I knew, I burst out laughing. Correction. WE burst out laughing. He bought me my favourite sandwich, with double bacon and cheese, and my favourite strawberry juice. It's definitely one 11.11 that I will rmb for life. Yeah, and pester him over this for life. LOL.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

a wonderful piece from ur memory...
cheer up... u noe limbeh who d...

Ti Hooi said...

Got touched by your words...work hard for your L.O.V.E~ =)

Jia Huey said...

Anonymous, wth i don't know who's "limbeh".

Jia Huey said...

Ti hooi , thx, heheheheheh,,, i guess thats the feeling dat I ve wanted to express. sweeeeettt