Thursday 7 January 2010

Trapped

Everyday, at the same hour, same minute, when the clock ticks at 12am, my heart makes a loud thump, beat faster, me crumpling into my bed, head winging.

Afraid of looking back, fear of the future, nervous with what's waiting for me at the other side of the fence. I'm TRAPPED. I couldn't move back, neither gather enough courage to move forward. Afraid one wrong move will bring me nowhere, and everything would be in vain. I hate myself, being so timid, petty, indecisive. I even fear the fish, well-cooked, well-served on the table. Afraid of choking on the fish bone again, crying my lungs out thinking I'm gonna die for sure *I was young for god's sake!* Avoided fish with bones, therefore under-developed brain. *pity*

TICK TOCK. It's 12.

Trapped !

Thinking back of the stuff I had done for the day. And the blunders I had made. So depressive at that thought.

Gathering courage, because tomorrow is always filled with hope. =)

8 comments:

JadyCloud said...

You make it sound as if you have killed someone. Hey babe, I am already married and and gonna be mommy soon. Wasn't I am the one who get trapped?T_T yet, I am thinking that life goes on...

Fang Chin said...

Jangan emo JiaHuey.

Btw, peckying. Congrats on your marriage and being a mummy soon =)

Jia Huey said...

Peck ying! lol. yeah, the one I killed was myself. You're totally not trapped. You're just moving towards another stage of life. How I envy you darling =)

Jia Huey said...

Peck ying! lol. yeah, the one I killed was myself. You're totally not trapped. You're just moving towards another stage of life. How I envy you darling =)

Jia Huey said...

GOsh Chin! I wasn't emo la. Jeez just rethinking my path. How r u doing?

JadyCloud said...

Oi, when are you coming to visit me. Always say one day but the day that never come... sad to be your friend.

Jia Huey said...

WEI WEI. I wanted to la. When are your babies due? I need another month or two to complete my studies. Wait for meeeeeee

JadyCloud said...

Must come when my babies are born yea. Is somewhere around 10th March. 2 weeks earlier than estimated date.