Friday 22 January 2010

Things I hate

Blogging had always ... always been my last resort everytime I felt "BLUE" --> my latest selection of words. PPL call this "EMO"! Hell yeah you're right. I'm the most EMO type of girl you will see. OR prolly leave your number, and I will resort to calling YOU instead.

** Things that get onto my nerves **



1) MORONS

What about MORON + SSSSS ?? One thing, they never fail to get onto my nerves. Having too much of a conversation with these MORONS inadvertently change me into one too. And what? The best solution is to keep your mouth shut, act timid, be polite and SMILEEEE. Sigh ... Social Intelligence had never been this tough. There goes my student life. Bye.



2) Sleeping Habit

As much as I had been trying to be a diligent student, I switched my sleeping time to the old-fashioned, conservative, sleeping before 12 AM manner. I always blame my obnoxious habit of sleeping in the early morning to jet-lag. No more excuses after being back from korea for a year now.



3) Calls during Sleeping Beauty dream

AS I mentioned in point 2, which I purposely added this, is I totally HATE people calling me on my cell in the night, as night as after 12 AM in the MORNING night! What the HELL. I nonit sleep ar now? Be courteous la wth wth. Totally forgiven if it's an emergency. Totally suck up if it's to ask "HOW ARE YOU DOING?" Because this is only OK if it's JIM.

So many many infinity times I thought it was my alarm, and wth it's already morning and I have to wake up. Imagine me looking at my phone, brain-studded at some kaki-pagi names. Once is enough! YOU , YES YOU never fail to call at least THREE TIMES before giving up! So puhhhlleeezzz don't call me early in the morning ... *begging*. Unless you got robbed, or prolly stranded in some island, chased by dogs, JUST broke-up with ur gf/bf (mind the JUST. Breaking up for a month already will not be accepted), owe me $$,  owe you $$.

Ok well, to sum this all, I hate being disturbed WHEN I'm sleeping though =)



4) Mean Gossipers

Ok, I added a mean right at the front SO it doesn't apply to me. I am the most courteous GOSSIPERS you will ever encounter. I hate gossipers who have nothing to do but to gossip all day long. Who and who broke up, who got together with who, who did this, who did that. None of your business. And I hate it the most when you come asking me about WHO. Those are the what you call as "patpohs". Get a life.

MEAN gossipers. They are those who will never fail to spread rumours about you, mind you, it's fake rumours. Enjoy making your life miserable, and clap their hands when you fall. Stalk you on your facebook, blogs, leaving ugly comments to make themselves look miserable. NO, I won't do things you do. Because if I do, it would make no difference between YOU and ME. Well, it's the bottom line, do not cross it then.



5) Movies

I lurveeeeeeee MOVIES, OHHH YESS I DO! I was movie freak. From west to east, I never miss out on any movies, never to mention DRAMAS, oooo I LOVE THEM so. I spent my life in campus, at home, during lunch, dinner, lectures catching up to the latest drama. Ohhh especially the korean ones. I love it so much because it never fail to make me feel emotional, tear-stricken at the climax, smile and laugh as they do, feel lovey-dovey when they "pattoh". This is how I spent my life as a student. While other students are covering their noses in books, I cover mine in dramas.



Yes yes why hate it now!!?? Because YOU made my parents scold me for wasting my time, my friends laughed at me for being a movie-freak, so so lonely coz I could'T find another movie-freak like myself, spent time in front of the laptop instead of the mirror, worsen my eyesight turning from 100 to 250, LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I couldn't catch up to you ANYMORE. WHILE everybody's talking bout how good 2012 was, I am left out in the dark, banging my head to the wall b'coz I had not the chance to watch it yet. What more else AVATAR!!! YOU totally gave me a BAD DAY, BAD MONTH! I wanted to watch YOU so so so much but couldn't find time to spare. I hate YOU.


That's all for the time being. Will add more into the list when I think of any =)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woh,no doubt..Blog is always a effective way to vent your anger..dude, take it easy..

Jia Huey said...

lol. just being the usual emo glorysanity.

loner said...

haha being emo is good, means tat ur heart is still warm and kind. when u stop feelin emo, u're actually cold towards everything, which i trying to stop myself from becoming one

Jia Huey said...

Loner it had been such a long time since i last saw you. lol. I'm not the average-kind-of-emo-girl. Wow, cold towards everything means that you're pretty calm. That's quite good though. Any tips?

loner said...

nah tat is to be mean and selfish towards nearly every 1. that is bad :) not the average-kind-of-emo-girl woho cant really c from ur looks.

Jia Huey said...

Oo so not good to be mean. Forgive and forget. =)

Errmm what do you mean by couldn't see it from my looks?

loner said...

i mean, from u look, u dun look like one tat is not the average-kind-of-emo-girl :)

Anonymous said...

it is my ringtone since the drama start till now-Ira asean 2008

Jia Huey said...

ira wat ringtone? from? LOL