Saturday 12 April 2008

Party Day

Woke up at 4 in the morning, listening to music at my desk. I suddenly have the urge to write all of this down. A lot of things started coming back to me. My feelings are all jumbled up. I felt totally embarrassed over my actions at the Party. A small party at Cyrus's room. We all started with couple of rounds of poker game (*without bets*). Then BudWeiser starts circling round the group of 15 going on 20. I got myself one. Continued playing poker .. face turning pink to red to maroon with every little pint I took. Started going for a 2nd *Bud after an hour. I was shouting&dancing&going crazy before i bottom up the 2nd. Was i drunk?? Here's the story -- I was totally busted! I hear voices ~~ lots&lots of them. Shadap Shadap! Tasha & Aaron was like dancing around & I stood up to join them. It was then someone pulled me off the danceFLOOR forcing me to go back to muh Room. I am clear. I can think. I felt aLittle dizzy and spin around for a while. But that's the MAX. BUT frenz, i know wat i'm doing. It's magnificent that U actually see things in a different perspective. I like it. I'm not an Alcoholic & will NVR eva be one. I know myLimitz. I just so so so wanna getMad for once.

To Mummy&Daddy :- I'm sorry that I took alcohol BUT there are always a BUT~~
BUT i'm not drunk.
BUT all myFrenz are doing this.
BUT i just wanna Xplore.
BUT i was JUS having FUN.
BUT i'm so so sooo OVER 21.
BUTs bUTs & Buts ... ... ... I LOVE YOU.

To MuhFrenz :- PeiSim would be the 1st to slaughter me. The rest would then skin me alive.
I MISS you guyz. Hugz&Kisses . Muack Muackssss

To those Biyatch*BaS**** :- Lay your hands OFF me. U know who you are! It's a WARNING.

2 comments:

fuYaw said...

haha..i think the right word for the above situations is DRUNK or in our language is HIGH..lol..congratulations you are a big girl now...haha...remember, dont drink and drive.

Anonymous said...

yeah.. i shall just cut peisim's line and slaughter u first.

Lov, tee lee kean