Thursday 10 April 2008

Oh Food...

It's a lazy day. I woke up in the morning, finding myself curled up like a ball & decided to laze around for a while. I missed my breakfast ~ INTENTIONALLY. After an hour or two, i started making calls out to friends complaining about not getting any meal in the morning, set time for lunch and dozed off on the desk. I was then woken up by a call ~~ for lunch. *yeah, people tend to think about me when they want food*. Went for lunch and hell no it's the same thing again. It was then "O friends" started bragging around the table about how tasty b'fast was. Craps. I missed that. I was abashed by the fact that I missed delicious b'fast and had to put up with craps on lunch. Well, prolly dinner would be better. Remembered my date at 6p.m and had to skip dinner at night. Went to the concert, fell in love with new age music, ran back to the dorm cursing. So hungry that i could not walk further. Forced a few choc pies and biscuit into my mouth and it was then i remembered the leftover Chic from the night before. Oops, sorry Cyrus! Well, it looked terrible! Soaked in sauce, damped AS well BUT, i'm hungry. Closed my eyes and swallowed that. Well, it's still edible........

0 comments: