Sunday 2 January 2011

I M back dear friends

As many of my friends who knows me, I always blog when I'm so so emo with no place to turn to. I was trying to make this blogging thingy a habit but I somehow stopped after some incident that happened in the past year. (I wanted to keep a low profile though) It has been a long time since I blog, especially for now I'm in Korea, and I lost almost half of my English proficiency already. So kindly bear with me *sob sob*

It had been 4 months since I left Malaysia to S.Korea. (It's not in war, not anytime soon so don't freak out). In recent months, I was caught up in countless personal problems that I frigging didn't have the time to slow down, and think. I guess I just got really afraid of being here for another 3 years and miss all the things that I treasure back home. I totally get the idea that everybody's life has got highs and lows , but why is mine fluctuating? Gosh! That irritates me!

Well, I was supposed to blog bout my life here right? I remember I was so used to using profanity(to make it seems more interesting) when I blogged in the past but it just seems that my age wouldn't allow me to anymore. *Sob again* I basically go to classes , come back from classes, hang out with friends, hibernates recently, doing VERY little amount of homework, and watching amazingly LOTS of dramas. Well, that's what a student does anyway. I feel so lost *slaps* Too much time, too little things to do. Pathetically true.

So what do i do to fill in as my hobby? I hang out in lots of cafes to begin with. And lots of pubs to end with. But this is a new year, so I won't want to be doing what I had been doing. Else I might as well bore myself to deathhhhh ....

A new year, A new resolution , New goals, all these will begin with mastering korean language!

Ohhh for those who still doesn't know what the hell I'm doing in S.Korea yet. Well, I'm doing my master studies here. Yeah, I know what are you thinking. Just accept the fact that I'm in Korea for god's sake.

Oh god! I've been staying up late for the past few days that I'm not feeling one bit sleepy *wing wing* This would be a long long night to go ..........


I've gotten myself a perm! I love it so much that I would be doing this for god knows how long. heheehe



First snow in Korea 2 months ago. It was freaking cold my feet actually goes numb. I thought my toes was about to break off. Thank god it's intact and I'm still in one piece.


p.s. I used to draft and revise before publishing my post but I'm too lazy to do it anymore. Sorry guys =(

2 comments:

Silent Admirer said...

Good one Jia Huey.. Hope you stick on to your new year resolution.. Happy new year to you!!!...

Bellzki said...

hey blog more ok.. miss u alot .. dear fren watever happen u stil got me ... support u alwys love ya .. happy new years.. rmb whn u bck mlysia tell me ..