Tuesday 9 March 2010

Melody of happiness


It had been months since I last came here. Had a strong urge to drop a post tonight. Well I stopped posting personal stuff, thoughts ever since some anonymous stalker tried making my life difficult. Felt it might had been best-off that I leave glorysanity as it is. But I do, do do miss spilling out here as I had been. No matter if I'm labelled as emo, rude, insensible and guess what, my blog is still messy as usual.


WOO HOOoooo ... these months of hardwork (is that so) had left me beyond recognizable state. Well, daddy and mummy always say the effort you put in is what you will get. YIP YIP HURRAY!! I'm officially a home-worm right now! Hell no, I pride on it. Don't you get jealouuusss. boo hoo. But at last I had the feeling that my effort had been rewarded, although I kept stressing this might not be the path I had chosen to take, however making me stronger.

Yeah definitely would like to take the opportunity (wth so formal?lol) here to thank those who had been supporting me all this while, always there to listen to me, and held me when I'm about to fall, where there's no place like home, no people like family, and no guy like jim ... (err .. from afar?) hehehe. I LOVE YOU GUYS =)

0 comments: